Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to email@example.com or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: T: +352 20 33 4240 or M: +352 691 728 795.
- We are looking for a skilled and friendly waiter/waitress to join our team
- The position plays a big role in creating and providing the best customer experience and satisfaction
- Greet customers and present menus
- Make suggestions based on their preferences
- Take and serve food/drinks orders
- Up-sell when appropriate
- Arrange table settings
- Keep tables clean and tidy at all times
- Check products for quality
- Deliver checks and collect payments
- Cooperate and communicate with all serving and kitchen staff
- Adhere to all relevant health department rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines
- Open-minded professional attitude
- Good presentational skills
- 1-3 years of experience as a waiter or waitress
- Experience with developing a constructive working and interpersonal relationships with colleagues and customers
- Experience with a cash register and any ordering information system
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Active listening
- Good physical condition
- High school diploma and/or food safety training, barista training will be considered a plus
- No criminal record
- Honesty, Reliability, Friendliness, Flexibility, Respect
- English and French fluency is required. Any other languages considered as asset
- Employment opportunity in a friendly, multinational and cool environment. Flexible hours. Professional management and a chance to learn new skills.