Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to email@example.com or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: +352 691 728 795.
- Review of corporate tax and/ or VAT returns
- Being responsible for Luxembourg corporate and/ or VAT ad hoc tax advice
- Ensuring compliance with local and international tax laws and regulations for our clients
- Day to day client relationship management with existing clients and development of new client relationships
- Managing a team of tax professionals, building and maintaining relationships with external tax advisors and authorities
- Identifying and following up on new tax developments and assessing their impact on our clients
- Providing strategic guidance on tax-related matters
- You hold a degree in Economics, Finance or Law, ideally with a tax specialisation
- You have at least 8 years of professional experience in Luxembourg in the field of taxation
- You are able to quickly integrate yourself in a well-functioning team
- You are able to provide efficient, timely and courteous service to the clients
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), German or French skills will be an asset