Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Working directly with the department head, asset management team, deal team and finance teams across Europe on transactions to ensure that the appropriate actions and Luxembourg related activities are completed in line with transaction deadlines
- Drafting, reviewing and commenting on relevant legal documentation (e.g. corporate approvals, share transfer agreements, finance documents, etc.) from a Luxembourg law perspective
- Working closely with the Luxembourg finance team on upcoming investments and ongoing reporting requirements to ensure correct and timely accounting takes place
- Ensuring company records are kept up to date
- Being responsive in having key legal documents approved in a time sensitive manner
- Instructing legal advisers on transactions and liaising with tax and finance teams to ensure all relevant information is provided to legal advisors in a timely manner
- Organizing board/shareholders meetings in relation to the transaction and transaction documents
- Ensuring timely incorporation of entities
- Fluent in English. Other languages considered an asse
- 6+ years relevant experience
- Strong understanding of portfolio management and administration, KYC and procedures of Luxembourg companies
- Strong understanding of Luxembourg company law and local filing requirements
- Solid team player