Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Support Investment Risk teams with implementing risk and governance framework for the oversight of investment risk across the group
- Ensure effective governance process by ensuring all meetings are setup, attendees and documents are managed
- Ensuring continuously that the quality of all Investment Risk Oversight materials is line with regulatory expectations
- Provide input to the risk reports for Boards and/or Audit & Risk Committees
- Provide assurance reporting to risk team or management information including the escalation of issues to Senior Management, relevant Committees and Boards
- Ensuring that risk remediation actions and plans are recorded, tracked and timely closed
- Support thematic risk reviews relating to investment risk management matters
- Assist with any ad hoc requests or projects including request for proposals
- Stakeholder management at all levels across the organization including the Investment and Global Risk Teams
- To develop and maintain a strong external professional network to keep abreast of external developments and ensure they are introduced to the organization as and when appropriate. This includes attending Industry Forums
- To establish and maintain highly effective working relationships with all key internal stakeholders for example the heads of the first line of defense teams and other second line of defense heads
- Experience in risk within an asset management or financial services firm
- Investment Risk Management experience desirable
- Excellent organizational skills
- The ability to work independently, within limited management supervision and to tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and senior management
- Dedicated to maintaining high standards including high attention to detail.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent