Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to email@example.com or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: T: +352 20 33 4240 or M: +352 691 728 795.
- Act as the lead accountant for various fund structures within a team
- Review the bookkeeping for a range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures
- Review all aspects of accounting matters for a limited portfolio of fund structures incorporating investor reports, statutory financial statements and ad-hoc investor queries
- Attend client board meetings and present quarterly financial information
- Manage and review the completion of audit queries
- Act as a higher authority on day-to-day accounting queries and act as 4-eyes signatory on accounting matters, ensuring that company policy and professional and regulatory guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality service is provided to clients and outside contacts
- Review the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax returns, and liaise with foreign tax advisors
- Supervise and assist in the training and development of staff
- Arrange and manage the appraisal process for members of staff
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting or Finance
- 6–7 years post qualification experience supported by a relevant professional qualification (ACCA or ACA)
- Sound technical financial services knowledge
- Computer literacy, word processing and spread sheet skills are essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts
- People management experience
- Evidence of accounting responsibility for a client relationship or a significant part of a major client relationship