Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Supporting the Corporate Accounting team with the provision of high quality financial management and tax reporting services delivered to a portfolio of clients active in different sectors (private equity, real estate, intellectual property, etc)
- Supporting the delivery of the corporate accounting needs as directed by the Head of Corporate Services
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients and being involved in the complete accounting process for Luxembourg SOPARFIs, including periodic financial reports, annual accounting and tax reporting (CIT and VAT declarations)
- Coaching and supervising the daily work of other Accountants within the Team
- Coordinating and reviewing workflow and ensuring internal controls are operating effectively within the Team
- Holding a relevant professional qualification (Bachelor or Master degree in Finance or Accounting)
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in a similar role within the corporate services or financial services business
- Excellent knowledge of Lux GAAP accounting principles and of the tax regulations in Luxembourg
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and finance software
- Keen eye for detail, quality and timely focused
- An analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- First rate communication skills
- Fluent in English and French, other languages are an advantage
- Highly organized and detail-orientated with a client focus
- Ability to manage priorities and multiple deadlines in a dynamic and proactive way