Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to email@example.com or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: +352 691 728 795.
- Manage the administration of clients’ affairs within a team
- Incorporating the compliance requirements of the team and regulatory requirements
- Act as a support Client Relationship lead in developing strategic client accounts
- Co-ordinate legal, tax and other professional advice
- Support the team with coordination of day-to-day operations (high volumes) of the companies
- Work closely together with internal teams making sure that clients are getting an excellence service
- Act as a higher authority on day-to-day queries and as “A” level 4-eyes signatory on administration matters
- Ensuring that company policy and professional and regulatory guidelines are adhered to
- Monitoring professional quality service is provided to clients and outside contacts
- Ensure that the Operational Procedures Manuals and ISAE checklist templates are reviewed and developed on a timely basis and are fully complied with
- Attend client board meetings and ensure they are minuted and distributed in a timely manner
- Ensure the preparation, review, distribution and filing of periodic financial statements on a timely basis and in accordance with regulatory guidelines
- Manage financial KPIs and portfolio performance, focus on timely billing and monitoring of debtors.
- Ensure the administration requirements for a whole team are met, overseeing planning, scheduling, and monitoring of workloads
- Act as mentor to Client Relationship Managers and supervise and assist in the training and development of all direct reports
- Arrange and manage the appraisal process for reporting lines
- Act as an “A” level Authorised Signatory
- Considerable practical fund administration experience supported by a relevant professional qualification (ICSA, STEP or equivalent), ideally in Private Equity
- Sound technical financial services knowledge (to be supported through the company Academy)
- Computer literacy, word processing and spread sheet skills are essential
- Strong people management experience
- Evidence of managing a major client relationship
- Organisational skills, ability to multitask and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Very good interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with clients, colleagues and business contacts
- Solutions driven and improvement focused