Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Monthly review of the accounting records and documents, bank reconciliations
- Preparation and review of the quarterly consolidated reporting packs including balance sheet, profit & loss, cash flow statements, notes, cash and portfolio reconciliations, loan schedules, supporting schedules, etc.
- Preparation and finalization of the annual accounts under Lux GAAP
- Preparation and electronic filing (eCDFs)
- Preparation of the annual consolidated accounts under Lux GAAP and IFRS
- Providing audit assistance
- Payments handling and processing
- Close co-operation with the corporate officers, tax and legal advisors, asset managers and RHC worldwide teams in daily operations
- Coaching and supporting junior accountants and reviewing their work
- Preparation, review and filing of the annual tax returns, monthly/quarterly/annual VAT declarations, etc.
- Communications with the investors, tax authorities, banks
- Fluent in English, other languages – especially German, Dutch, Spanish and French – considered an asset
- Relevant prior experience in a fiduciary, PE/RE environment (potentially prior audit experience) Business or accounting degree or equivalent based on experience
- Part-or full qualification (ACCA/ACA) being strong asset
- Hands-on, flexible, focused on quality, hard-working and organized individual
- Knowledge of BOB50, Sage or Microsoft AX Dynamics is beneficial