Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Organizing and scheduling quarterly board meetings and project calls for assigned projects
- Drafting of convening notices, agendas, upload documents in the databases
- Attend conference or project calls/ board meetings/ advisory meetings on assigned projects/companies and taking notes
- Drafting of Minutes of the board meetings, documents for incorporation of companies, establishment of partnership
- Drafting of board and shareholders resolutions, proxies and legal documents related to the liquidation of companies
- Interaction with controllers and asset managers
- Cooperation with compliance department and the treasury department for the provision of KYC documents for opening
- accounts and incorporation of companies
- Assisting the Manager in closings/restructuring of projects
- Maintenance/filing of corporate legal documents across all funds and document database
- Setting up the folders for new projects
- Daily interaction with other offices and fund teams in other countries, mostly within the EU
- Bachelor’s degree +3 years of legal studies or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of Luxembourg company law is a must
- 3-5 years experience in a comparable position in an investment fund or at a legal firm/fiduciary
- Motivated, fast learner, self-starter with analytical skills
- Team-oriented personality with follow through and execution skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organization skills
- Advanced experience in MS office products, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Access Organize and communicate information in a clear and concise manner
- Fluent English other languages, in particular French, German or Spanish would be beneficial