Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to email@example.com or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: +352 661 728 895.
- Manage the office move project and lead the project team composed of internal and external parties
- Be the main point of contact for colleagues (including for basic IT matters) and external parties (e.g. suppliers)
- Seek possibilities to optimize the office management support function, leading to an increased service
- Manage and review performance of service providers/suppliers, such as the landlord, cleaning crew etc.
- Draft and maintain relevant procedures and work instructions
- Prepare all invoices for digital approval process by scanning and uploading into the account payable software
- Work together with HR on on- and off-boarding of staff members
- Ensure professional appearance of the Luxembourg office, including reception tasks, e.g. welcome clients and visitors
- Responsible for booking (complex) travel arrangements
- Monitor petty cash and create and monitor credit card declarations
- Responsible for the functionality and capacity of office supplies and office equipment (printers, kitchen, devices, phone system etc.)
- Arrange for services when meetings are held (e.g. taxi, catering, etc.).
- Responsible for fire safety
- Assist team members with ad hoc requests
- Has minimum of 6 years’ relevant work experience as an Office Manager within an (international) corporate environment or the hospitality industry
- Has a higher professional education degree in Office Management, Facility Management or other relevant area/function.
- Has experience with project management (e.g. heading up a project team)
- Is fluent in English as well as French (verbally and in writing). Knowledge of
- German is an advantage. Knowledge of Luxembourgish is preferred
- Is proactive, assertive, flexible, team player and result-driven
- Stress resistant and can handle ad hoc requests
- Is highly organized and capable of multi-tasking to meet deadlines
- Has attention to detail
- Has affinity with IT
- Has experience with financial administrative processes
- Is constantly looking for possibilities to innovate
- A leading co-partner of a pan-European real-estate investment manager is hiring an Office Manager for its incorporated Luxembourg-based office (CDI – indefinite employment contract). As Office Manager, you will ensure the smooth running of the office and reception on a day-to-day basis and provide an administrative support to the corporate team and staff. The position offers a great opportunity to step into a very entrepreneurial, international, fast-growing environment with significant potential for personal development.