Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Reception tasks, e.g. welcome clients and visitors
- Ensure professional appearance of the Luxembourg office
- Build and maintain business relations with external parties (e.g. suppliers)
- Manage and review performance of service providers/suppliers, such as the
- landlord, cleaning crew etc.
- Responsible for booking travel arrangements
- First contact for office employees for simple IT matters
- Support team members with the preparation of expense forms, monitor petty
- cash and create and monitor credit card declarations
- Responsible for the functionality and capacity of office supplies and office
- equipment (printers, kitchen, devices, phone system etc.)
- Work together with HR on on- and off-boarding of staff members
- Prepare invoices for digital approval process by uploading them into the
- accounting software
- Arrange for support when meetings are held e.g. prepare hard copy board
- packs, order taxis, order catering/making dinner reservations/arrangements
- Coordinate document signing for the board of the Luxembourg companies
- Assist team members with ad hoc requests
- Has minimum of 6 years’ relevant work experience as an Office Manager within an (international) corporate environment or the hospitality industry
- Has a higher professional education degree in Office Management, Facility Management or similar;
- Has experience with Facility Management projects
- Is fluent in English as well as French (verbally and in writing)
- Fluency in Luxembourgish or German is an advantage
- Is proactive, assertive, flexible and result-driven
- Is highly organized and capable of multi-tasking to meet deadlines
- Has attention to detail
- Has affinity with IT
- Has experience with financial administrative processes
- Is constantly looking for possibilities to innovate