Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to email@example.com or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: +352 27 32 4000.
- Be the main point of contact for all building related questions (e.g. catering, maintenance, building services...)
- Manage lease and sublease agreements
- Be in charge of courier/DHL
- Coordinate the hospitality services for external visitors
- Organize local team events
- Provide administrative support to the executives of the group
- Organize and maintain/file documents in both paper and electronic archives for a portfolio of c. 80 companies
- Organize RCS filings
- Be the main point of contact with CCSS
- Take care of invoices, including input in accounting system
- Be in charge of payments
- Assist accountants with input of data
- Help with KYC
- Help with tax data collection
- Help with company secretary functions
- Be the HR coordinator for Luxembourg
- At least 3-5 years of working experience as executive assistant
- Excellent communication skills (should be able to work with a small team) and sense of ownership
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Common sense, pragmatism and curiosity are a must
- Fluent in English (French is an asset)
- Our client offers a challenging position within a small team as part of a large international organization with a professional but informal atmosphere, aimed to deliver first-class business in a first-class way.