Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: T: +352 20 33 4240 or M: +352 691 728 795.
- Provide administrative support for the monitoring of the companies managed in house (a portfolio of c. 90 Luxembourg companies)
- Organise board meetings, compile board packs and draft non-technical minutes
- Organise general meetings and draft non-technical AGM
- Manage the publication on the Luxembourg public registers (LBR, RBE…)
- Keep records of the beneficial owners of the group companies and manage the related reporting
- Coordinate the signatures of the directors and archive signed documents
- Be the main point of contact for KYC
- Be the back up of the office manager in case of absence
- 5 years of working experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with Luxembourg corporate legal environment
- Excellent communication skills (should be able to work within a small team of 7 people)
- Highly organized and result-oriented
- Fluent in English, French is an asset
- Knowledge of the day-to-day operations in a PE house is an asset