Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Provide administrative support to fund teams: in charge of the day-to-day management of assigned real estate companies (fund, property and holding companies): prepare meeting agendas and board packs, convene, attend & minute meetings where necessary, prepare extracts of minutes, co-ordinate execution of legal documents, tracking and tracing documents (legalization, apostille, review, signature verification etc.
- Maintaining proper legal records and files; Maintaining corporate governance, supervision of service providers in respect to their administrative and corporate duties in respect to the local entities
- Banking: administration of the assigned bank accounts, follow up on invoices, take part in the payment process
- Legal Support: provide assistance to members of the Legal Department in the performance of the companies legal duties and responsibilities, following up on legal & other company records/documentation and keeping legal files up to date
- Statutory & Regulatory Compliance: maintain the required statutory registers and timely filing of returns at Trade & Companies Register, help prepare & produce annual reports and accounts for group legal entities, ensuring timely approval and filing
- Ensure that statutory and other information contained on the Secretariat database is accurate and up to date
- Support Transaction team with acquisition & disposal of assets: incorporation of new companies and liquidation of old companies, organizing execution of closing documents, liaising with third parties and fund teams to ensure on time and proper completion
- Liaising with the accounting department and the functional teams in Munich and London
- At least 4 year experience in a similar role, ideally within a legal department or a company secretariat in a management company, service provider in the fund administration sector or similar financial institution
- Proven knowledge of Luxembourg (and other European countries) law
- Knowledge of real estate investment fund structures
- Good knowledge of the requirements relating to the administration of funds or companies is essential
- Fluent in English and French, German nice to have
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to liaise clearly and effectively in an international working environment with all levels of staff
- Team-oriented personality with follow through and execution skills
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize workload to meet tight deadlines
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- A confident can-do attitude with strong attention to details