Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to email@example.com or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: +352 27 32 4000.
- Work closely with the Head of the Luxembourg office, Legal Director based in Luxembourg existing legal team in London
- Cover diverse corporate secretarial responsibilities and ad-hoc transactional support on asset acquisitions and disposals
- Setting up, administrating and liquidating legal entities, ensuring that their respective activities are in compliance with rules and regulations applicable in Luxembourg
- Coordinating transactions from a legal perspective (acquisition, financing, sale...), in particular assisting with the closing of asset transactions
- Drafting and reviewing various legal documents, including board and shareholder meeting documentation, as well as any kind of agreements, for highly active and transactional fund entities
- Maintaining and updating statutory books, participating in database administration and related statutory filings
- Communicating with external lawyers, auditors, tax advisers, notaries, other professionals, so that all aspects of transactions are appropriately covered.
- University degree in Business Law and/or Corporate Law Degree
- Relevant experience of minimum 3 to 5 years in a comparable position in a fund administration, or in a fiduciary in Luxembourg
- Fluency in English (written & spoken), German and French an asset, any further foreign languages a plus
- Perfect knowledge of Outlook and Word, good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Well-organized, experienced profile, with great interpersonal skills
- A leading pan-European real-estate investment manager is hiring a Legal Officer for its newly incorporated Luxembourg-based office. The position offers a rare opportunity to step into a very entrepreneurial, dynamic, international environment for a fast-learning and proactive candidate. A challenging position within a small team as part of a large international organization with a professional but informal atmosphere, aimed to deliver first-class business in a first-class way.