Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- In charge of new client take-ons, presentations, fee quotes, product knowledge, product development and client visits
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Key contact for the clients in relation to all legal and administrative matters related to the services provided
- Acting as a Director on companies and other structures
- Reviewing client related documents and ensuring standardization and consistency
- Providing technical support to the team, including advice on the establishment and administration of companies
- Drafting and interpreting contracts, especially corporate articles and ancillary documentation
- Follow new developments and legislation assuring correct approach is taken when serving clients
- Ensuring that fiduciary duties are carried out with due care and diligence and devote the time necessary to do so
- Arranging and participating in client meetings. Reviewing and approving client invoices as part of the billing process
- University degree in Law, ICSA qualifications or a proven track record and exposure to corporate governance in Luxembourg
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in financial services sector
- Fluent in English, French or German
- Solid knowledge of Luxembourg legal regulations, holding and finance vehicles
- Self-motivated, professional, dynamic with with good understanding of the business drivers
- Previous experience in leading a team with with ability to build bridge between the organization and clients
- Positive with very good organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to delegate, prioritize and plan a challenging workload