Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Assure and develop a strong relationship with existing international private and institutional clients
- Manage the day-to-day business of Luxembourg companies and analyze their tax situation in order to deliver tailor made solutions to your clients
- Prepare, review and validate deeds, contracts, reports and statutory changes
- Use all necessary resources and cooperate with other departments in order to fully satisfy your clients
- University degree in Law, Business Administration or Economics
- A postgraduate degree in tax law considered as an advantage
- Sound knowledge of the Luxembourg legislation in terms of company law and tax law, as well as the accounting system
- 3 years of professional work experience ideally in a similar position in a trust company, service provider or a Big 4 company
- Quality focused, client orientated with good understanding of the Trust industry
- Fluent in German, French and English, any other language would be considered as a great advantage
- Excellent organizational skills, reliable with a team-focused attitude
- You are willing to develop your professional skills in an international environment