Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: T: +352 20 33 4240 or M: +352 691 728 795.
- Overseeing Luxembourg service providers for the accounting and bookkeeping for the Luxembourg based entities
- Overseeing service providers for the accounting and bookkeeping for the non-Luxembourg based entities
- Support to the consolidation process and procurement of financial statements
- Management of cash flows in respect of new acquisitions and disposal and support in projects incorporation
- Control of internal loan funding process including loan documentation, interest compliance with covenants and thin capitalisation requirements
- Management of the incorporation of new companies and liquidation of structures
- Liaison with asset managers, auditors and other professionals and advisers
- Work closely with tax advisors and competent regulatory authorities
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accountancy, Controlling, Business Administration and/or Finance
- 3-5 years working experience at a larger audit firm or at a financial services company and experience in an international working environment
- Experience in consolidation of financial statements and knowledge of bookkeeping
- Knowledge of Luxembourg GAAP
- Knowledge of other generally accepted accounting practices is an asset
- Takes responsibility and ownership
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Result driven, able to define priorities and meet deadlines
- Is fluent in English verbally and in writing. Any other language, such as French/German, will be an asset
- The Employee will be employed in a permanent position as Associate Fund Controller
- In that capacity of the position in question, the Employee will be expected to perform all acts, duties and obligations and comply with such orders as may be designated by the Company reasonably consistent with the above mentioned capacity
- The Employee’s duties will notably include as mentioned above, but will not be limited to the tasks noted, without prejudice to later assignments or transfers to other functions, which might be requested in the interest of the Company