Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: T: +352 20 33 4240 or M: +352 691 728 795.
- Creation and execution of the Group's financial strategy
- Acquisition of external financing (equity, debt capital, grants) from banks, funds, private investors (e.g., 'family office' type), non-bank financial institutions
- Structuring financing for M&A and greenfield development transactions
- Good knowledge of the debt market senior, 'project finance' and mezzanine finance and investor market
- Cooperation with financing banks (financial institutions), law firms, auditors and other external advisors
- Proposing and coordinating initiatives to improve the financial result and streamline the operation of the Group companies
- Providing owners with financial management information
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of owners' financial strategies - strategic partner and advisor
- University degree, major (finance, accounting, economics)
- Additional professional qualifications in finance/management: CIMA, ACCA, MBA will be an asset
- At least 7 -10 years of experience in a similar position, i.e. CFO, CFO, experience in handling Capital Groups or a large enterprise
- Knowledge of tax regulations, management reporting standards, and very good knowledge of controlling, accounting and finance issues
- Experience in acquiring, cooperating, negotiating with institutions providing financing in foreign markets
- Knowledge of the principles of investment project evaluation
- Investment experience in PE/VC fund or M&A consulting is welcome
- Practical knowledge of ERP class systems and experience in their implementation / optimization will be an additional asset
- Ability to evaluate the suitability and selection of means and methods of work for the implementation of emerging tasks
- Strong results orientation, looking at the business with the "eye" of an entrepreneur in order to scale the business
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel and English, level C1