Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Providing legal advice, analysis and recommending on corporate restructuring and insolvency matters
- Assisting the partners regarding corporate restructuring and insolvency matters, including
- enforcement of security packages, protection of creditors’ rights and general advice to lenders
- Assisting the partners and attending court hearings regarding corporate litigation
- Assisting partners when appointed as receivers in insolvency proceedings
- Preparing memoranda to clients, under partners supervision
- Conducting and coordinating research into a range of legal issues
- Perform other related duties as required
- Luxembourg qualified Lawyer (List I)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in working for another Law Firm with international exposure and corporate litigation experience
- Proactive, intelligent with good presentational skills and ability to lead the team
- Previous experience in establishing great relationship with clients
- Great interpersonal skills with an understanding of the business drivers
- Fluent English and French is a must, German or another European language would be considered as an asset