Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Providing legal advice, analysis and recommending on general corporate and corporate finance issues, financial structuring and mergers & acquisitions
- Assisting the partners regarding business transactions involving shareholders, internal affairs,
- lenders, borrowers, officers, directors, and corporate relations
- Drafting corporate documentation re: articles of incorporation, AGM/EGM, deed of liquidation, share capital increases, shareholders agreements, SPAs, Due diligence, joint-venture agreements; and any other related documentation in the field of corporate law
- Assisting the partners in advising PE and Institutional Clients on bond issuances as well as restructuring and insolvency matters
- Preparing memoranda to clients, under partners supervision
- Conferring with co-lawyers specialists in field of tax and finance law to ensure proper management of client matters
- Conducting and coordinating research into a range of legal issues
- Perform other related duties as required
- Luxembourg qualified Lawyer (List I)
- At least 4-5 years of relevant experience working for another Law Firm with international exposure and corporate litigation experience
- Proactive, intelligent with good presentational skills and ability to lead the team
- Previous experience in establishing great relationship with clients
- Great interpersonal skills with an understanding of the business drivers
- Fluent English and French is a must, German or another European language would be considered as an asset