Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Oversee and monitor the implementation of the Corporate Compliance Program
- Report to the Board of Directors on a regular basis to review compliance activities of the company
- Assistance in implementation improvement plans
- When necessary develop and implement a Compliance training plan.
- Advises the business relating to KYC/AML issues
- Performs analysis and implement regulatory obligations and requirement
- Assist the Finance Department in coordinating internal compliance reviews
- Investigate complaints and coordinate action plans with other departments
- Develop policies and programs that encourage staff to report suspected fraud
- Access records relevant to compliance monitoring activities and report findings
- Track record of holding similar role
- Ideally an University degree in Law or track-record of holding a similar role
- 5-7 years of experience being exposed to Compliance activities
- Good understanding of Luxembourg regulations including MiFID
- Good knowledge of AML/KYC laws and Luxembourg’s’ main financial rules
- Excellent command of English and French. Good understanding of German considered great advantage. Any other EU language an asset
- Organized, autonomous, self-learner and team player with ability to focus on the details
- Sound knowledge of MS Office is a significant advantage