Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Draft and review corporate documents such as convening notices, resolutions, minutes of board meeting of directors/managers, minutes of shareholder meetings
- Ensuring proper maintenance of (legal) records
- Incorporation and liquidation of companies (drafting of corporate documentation)
- Attending to capital increases/decreases amendments to any corporate entity
- Draft agreements, proxies and side letters
- Maintenance of the files and filing system - both hard copy and electronic
- Corporate secretarial and compliance (KYC, UBO, CRS) advisory
- Filings with the RCS
- Ensure all company records and statutory registers are properly maintained
- General coordination, management and follow-up of legal documentation
- Day-to-day management of all the various entities
- Coordinate communication with internal and external service providers in relation to the group companies
- Provide other administrative services as may further be requested from time to time by the Management
- Degree in Business/Corporate Law or Administration
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg structures is essential
- Good knowledge in issues such as compliance and corporate governance
- Fluency in English is an absolute requirement
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to respect agreed deadlines
- Conscientious, meticulous and positive approach to work