Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Coordination of transactional operations in relation to a newly set up credit fund
- Acting as main point of contact in Luxembourg for the legal aspects of the credit fund
- Coordinating with external legal advisors in Luxembourg and abroad to ensure smooth completion of transactions
- Assisting deal teams from other offices in the transactions
- Organising and actively attending board meetings when relevant
- Team up with the accounting team to ensure the relevant legal documentation is in place and keep up-to-date all Luxembourg companies’ information (RCS, Tax, etc.)
- Setting up and maintaining an excellent communication stream with different deal teams, finance, tax and legal teams internally from different offices of the firm
- Lead different projects internally or with local legal and tax advisors in a broad range of areas to ensure the appropriate standards are implemented in this new structure
- Implementing new processes within the firm to ensure compliance with local reporting requirements for the group
- 2+ years’ experience in a law firm or 5+ years’ experience within the financial services industry preferably with experience in private equity and/or credit funds
- Relevant work experience in fixed income asset classes with familiarity of bank loans, tracking instruments
- Knowledge in local and regulatory filings (RCS, Tax, BCL)
- Dedicated team player with a strong sense of ownership and follow-through skill showing eagerness to learn and develop in a new environment
- Detail-oriented, conscientious with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English, French would be an advantage
- Bachelor or master degree in law