Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: +352 691 728 795.
- Act as first point of contact for a limited number of fund structures within a team
- Co-ordinate legal, tax and other professional advice
- Develop and maintain the Operational Procedures Manuals and ISAE checklist templates for client relationships
- Attend and minute client board meetings and shareholders meetings
- Ensure the preparation, review, distribution and filing of periodic financial statements on a timely basis and in accordance with regulatory guidelines
- Act as “B” level 4-eyes signatory on administration matters, ensuring that company policy and professional and regulatory guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality service is provided to clients and outside contacts
- Assist with billing information for clients including analysis of time spent, including the management of aged debtors
- Supervise and assist in the training and development of staff
- Participate in the appraisal process for members of staff
- Relevant degree in Law, Economics or Business Administration (Bachelor or Master)
- At least 5 years’ experience in Funds in a similar financial services environment or tasks experience
- Sound technical financial services knowledge (to be supported by the company)
- Computer literacy skills are essential
- Ideally some people management experience
- Evidence of managing a small client relationship or part of a major client relationship
- Act as a “B” level Authorised Signatory