Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: T: +352 20 33 4240 or M: +352 691 728 795.
- Reviewing financial statements and reporting on any errors or anomalies in accounting methodology
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with external auditors, regulators
- Contact with stakeholders, customers and suppliers
- Preparing financial statements for external reporting purposes such as tax returns, regulatory filings, and stock offerings
- Monitoring cash flow to ensure that bills are paid on time and that there is enough money available to cover upcoming expenses
- Preparing reports on company performance including profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and cash flow analyses
- Reviewing financial records, contracts, and other documentation to determine accuracy and completeness of data
- Participating in or leading internal audits to assess the effectiveness of internal controls within an organization’s financial management system
- Conducting research to identify new accounting methods or procedures which could improve efficiency or effectiveness of operations
- Identifying issues with accounting processes or procedures that could lead to future errors or misinterpretations of data
- In charge of the organization during the closing of the accounts
- Responsible for monitoring the budget and the financing plan
- University degree, major (finance, accounting, economics)
- Additional professional qualifications in finance/management: CIMA, ACCA, MBA or Chartered Accountant will be an advantage
- 5-10 years of experience in a senior accounting/tax position in a leading company in the local market
- Knowledge of English and French at a level that allows for free communication
- Good knowledge of LuxGAAP and IFRS
- Ability to think logically and communicate in writing
- Advanced Excel skills
- Luxembourg residency