Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Responsible for providing legal advice, analysis and recommending on various banking and finance transactions in the broad spectrum ranging from secured and unsecured lending in real estate, structured and project financing as well as on the insolvency and restructuring aspects
- Assisting the partners in negotiating with international reputable law firms and a range of international investors
- Drafting of various transaction documents such as security agreements, loan agreements, subordination
- Agreements etc.
- Preparing memoranda to clients, under partners supervision
- Ability to deliver and bring a deal to closing
- Conferring with co-lawyers specialists in field of corporate and tax law to ensure proper management of client matters
- Conducting and coordinating research into a range of legal issues
- Perform other related duties as required
- Luxembourg qualified Lawyer (List I)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Private Equity and Real Estate previous exposure considered as an asset
- Experience in working for another Law Firm with international exposure
- Proactive, intelligent with good presentational skills and ability to lead the team
- Previous experience in establishing great relationship with clients
- Great interpersonal skills with an understanding of the business drivers
- Fluent English and French, German or another European language would be considered as an asset