Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Assist in closing process on a monthly basis (including review and approval of journals/transactions and balance sheet reconciliations)
- Assist the Managers in controlling to ensure timely and accurate preparation of quarterly and annual statutory financial statements as per local GAAPs
- Participate in preparation and monitoring of quarterly and annual budgets
- Maintain timely and accurate General Ledger records for the finance and holding companies for which you are responsible
- In contact with local service providers with respect to the legal entities held in Luxembourg
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data and recommend changes to improvements of systems and financial performance
- Contact with the local authorities to ensure compliance of investments under management in Luxembourg
- Assist in reporting (LuxGAAP/IFRS/US-GAAP) for the management team, banks and other investors
- Ongoing project work focused on due diligence, analysis of purchasing and sales processes plus reviewing and control of periodic refinancing initiatives
- Assure accuracy of General Ledger records for the finance and holding companies for which you are responsible
- Ensure timely and accurate submission for all other statutory and ad hoc local filings such as VAT, Central Bank Reporting and Income Tax Returns
- Assist in reviewing and approval of tax accruals, and tax accounting adjustments
- Manage forecast preparation and Luxembourg tax matters for Luxembourg companies
- Help in maintaining the general ledger and sub ledgers (inter-company etc.) for several entities
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics. Professional accounting qualifications advantageous
- 3-5 years of experience gained ideally within a Real Estate Investment company or a PE House in Luxembourg
- Fluency in English essential. German is a must. French or other European languages considered to be a plus
- Strong analytical skills with great communication skills
- Hands on experience, flexible, pro-active and result driven
- Strong organizational skills with attention to details