Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Implementation of fund’s investment strategy and objectives while considering regulatory and investment restrictions
- Assessment of alternative investment transactions mainly real estate
- Ensuring effective and efficient management of the portfolio of real estate assets held by investment structures domiciled in Luxembourg
- Advising the board of directors of domiciled companies on real estate matters
- On-going investment management, strategic and operational cash and liquidity management; underwriting and transaction support services
- Coordination and instruction of third party advisors and consultants and oversee the budgeting, planning and reporting processes of real estate portfolios owns and managed by domiciled companies
- Issuance of investor reporting from Luxembourg
- Take ownership of reporting of a large portfolio of real estate investments
- Understand and advise on the impact or regulatory changes on the funds and prepare reports for management and clients
- Liaise with other colleagues and acquisition teams on additions to the funds
- Performing profitability analysis and monitoring the fund performance
- Providing operational risk assessments of current processes and identifying issues
- Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking or similar
- 8-10 years of experience in a similar position in a leading Real Estate Investment / Development company
- Strong experience of working with real estate funds and/or real estate investment structures
- Fluent English is essential, German and/or French fluency would be an advantage
- Previous experience of managing a team would represent an advantage in this position
- Have the ability to negotiate, persuade and be diplomatic with challenges internal colleagues