Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: T: +352 20 33 4240 or M: +352 691 728 795.
- First point of contact for members, guests, suppliers and users of the Business Center’s facilities
- Provides information about the Business Center by answering questions and requests from current members and prospective clients
- Responsible for enquiries relating to the Business Center's functioning
- Administrative support and assistance to the Management to ensure efficient operation of the office
- Responsible for scheduling meetings, filing, copying, invoice monitoring, meeting room reservations, on-boarding new customers etc.
- Exhibits and maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail with customers
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and calling for repairs
- Managing purchase orders and invoices as required by the Management
- Support the promotion of the Business Centres to a wide range of potential users, in accordance with agreed marketing plans
- Maintain and update all relevant literature and procedures for the members and guests
- When needed responsible for updating business centre and corporate websites with all relevant information
- Ensure the provision of a safe working environment for all staff, users and visitors to the Business Center
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ability and commitment to work unsupervised as required
- Maintain professional conduct and service standards at all times
- Previous experience assisting Management and working collaboratively as part of a team
- Creative skills for solving straightforward problems to maintain a professional frontline customer service for all Business Center users and future customers
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- No criminal record
- Polite disposition with respectful and business oriented professional attitude
- Good administrative skills
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Proficiency in English and French. Any other language considered as asset
- Employment opportunity in a friendly, multinational and cool environment. Flexible hours. Professional management and a chance to learn new skills.