Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: T: +352 20 33 4240 or M: +352 691 728 795.
- Act as a team lead, collaborating closely with our client facing Administrators and Accountants using eFront to ensure the appropriate delivery of client service
- Act as a higher authority for recording static data and transactional data on to eFront
- Manage and review incoming requests to prioritise and delegate effectively
- Support teams with achieving their desired outputs for system reporting by leading the process and coordinating all relevant parties
- Prepare scoping documents to capture client’s bespoke reporting requirements
- Advise teams on best practice for system inputs
- Monitor and review adherence to best practice
- Attend meetings with client teams and clients to provide status updates and technical insight
- Supervise and assist in the training and development of staff
- Arrange and manage the appraisal process for members of staff
- Proven relevant experience supported by a relevant professional qualification (ACCA or ACA)
- Previous experience in people management
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts
- Computer literacy, word processing and spread sheet skills are essential
- Sound technical financial services knowledge (to be supported through the Company's Academy)
- Evidence of accounting responsibility for a client relationship or a significant part of a major client relationship
- Previous experience with eFront FIA would be an advantage
- Our client will provide the training, both in house for relevant technical knowledge and also professional qualifications to enhance your professional development. You will need to be quick to learn new systems and great with people, as close working relationships between our colleagues and clients is at the heart of what we do.